Arbor Ridge Korean Nursing home is specialized for Korean seniors– a warm home away from home.
It is a pleasure for our Arbor Ridge Family to announce our new Korean program. Arbor Ridge Korean nursing home will help our patients feel in a familiar and personalized environment like their home and community. We are located in Wayne, NJ and less than a 30-minute drive from Fort Lee. We are a professional nursing facility with experienced Korean employees who are always at home to ensure that all tenants live comfortably and warmly like they are at home. We serve you with the best service.
Our series of clinical service includes:
- Subacute Care
- 24/7 Specialized Nursing Care
- Wound Treatment
- Stroke Recovery
- Alzheimer’s / Dementia Care
- Intravenous Therapy (IV)
- Pain Management
- Hospice / Palliative Care
- Respite Care
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapies up to 7 DAYS A WEEK
- Nutritional Monitoring by In-House Dietician
- Translators available 24/7
Our program offers:
- Lunch & Shopping Outings
- Korean Cuisine 7 DAYS A WEEK
- Personal Care Salon Services
- Housekeeping & Laundry
- Religious Services / Praise & Worship
- Stretching & Exercise
- Traditional Korean Crafts
- Karaoke / Sing-along
- Classes in Drawing & Painting
- Korean TV channel 24/7
- Bingo, Korean Chess, Card game
- Special Event
For Short-term rehabilitation and long-term nursing care, we take care of Korean-American seniors with love and sincere care as our own parents in a “comfortable environment like home” and our well-trained staff treats each patient as if he were a dear relative.
If you are interested in getting more information about our Korean Program, please contact us at 201-978-2638(Korean) or 973-835-3781.